A Not9to5 life is becoming more common in todays society, increasingly organisations and individuals are moving away from a 9-to-5 working week. This has resulted in a mutual need and desire for a more flexible approach to work and it was from this trend that Not9to5 has evolved.
Not9to5 is for:
- Anyone working or interested in working as a freelancer
- Individuals running their own small charity, social enterprise, start-up or social business
- Individuals who work remotely or on their own
- Part time or interim workers
Would you like to:
- Know how to make the move into a Not9to5 career and understand all the practicalities of making this move?
- Access affordable training and professional development opportunities?
- Gain informal support and advice?
- Connect with others that you can collaborate on projects with?
Then Not9to5 can support you through:
Professional Development Workshops
Regular events focused on your professional development enabling you to become even more effective in your role. All of our workshops are designed with the Not9to5 professional in mind, are shaped by the needs of the community and are facilitated by professionals who understand the sector.
Previous topics that have been covered in our workshops include:
- Understanding your personal brand
- Delivering the perfect elevator pitch
- Leadership styles
- How to effectively utilise your networks
- Reflective Practice
We aim to hold events every 10 – 12 weeks, you can access details of all our upcoming events here.
Sometimes we need one to one support to help us with our professional development. Whether you want support on making the leap into Not9to5, or you’ve been in the sector for a while and are exploring your next steps our qualified coaches can help.
Access through our community to a mentor, this is someone who can support you over a 6 month period with your career goals as you develop your Not9to5 career.
At the heart of Not9to5 is collaboration, we believe that we can have a bigger social impact and be more effective when we work together. Not9to5 offers you the chance to establish meaningful connections with other’s and identify projects you can work together on. Within our community there is a diverse range of people, with different skill sets enabling Not9to5 professionals to work together to deliver innovative and inspiring projects.
If you would like to find out more about any of the above opportunities then please do get in touch we would love to hear from you.